Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Shadow Box card Ocean Add-On - Lawn Fawn May release week

Hi there!

I hope you're enjoying Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today I have a project featuring a new cool die set. If you love the Shadow Box die you're going to love the new add-ons for this set :)


I used the Ocean Add-On for my card and I'm very happy about how it turned out, creating ocean scenes and starry skies are my favorite so I enjoying making this one!


I colored the outside and inside of the box, I used watercolors for the outside and Distress inks applied with a blending tool for the inside. I used more Distress inks for the sand, waves and other little elements and then sprinkled everything with water to add texture.

The critters are from You are Sublime and I used Copic markers to color them. My favorite part has been putting all the elements together. I cut a bunch of stripes from an acetate sheet to adhere my elements to the box so it looks like they're floating, it looks super cool in real person :)


I hope you like my card, you can see more inspiring projects from the DT at the Lawn Fawn blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

1 comment:

francesca said...

omg i love this little under the sea scene!!