Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Easter Party - Lawn Fawn February inspiration week

Hello!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues with more fun projects!


Today we're featuring the new medium set Easter Party and the Outside In Easter Egg Stackables and I combined both products in my card!

I created a party scene and framed it with one of the Easter Egg Stackables dies, I love the new Outside In dies, the stitched edge really adds an extra something to the card :)


I colored the children with my Clean Color Real Brush markers and some water. For the background I used Distress inks with my blending tool and then I sprinkled some water on top to add a bit of texture.


I hope you like it! Don't miss all the inspiration, demo videos and giveaways on the Lawn Fawn blog during all this week!

Thanks for your visit, have a nice day!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Adorable!!

Cathy Lillie said...

So cute! You've created an adorable scene within the egg frame. It reminds me of a water globe!